Today the New Year’s Honours have been announced and one recipient stands out among them all! The CEO of Ann Summers Jacqueline Gold has received a CBE for services to Entrepreneurship, Women in Business and Social Enterprise.
Everyone is aware of how wonderful and beneficial sex is for the physical and mental well being of an individual. Sex has a positive effect on one’s immune system, brain functioning, heart health and plays a huge role in relieving stress and anxiety that one encounters on daily basis.
Having a boyfriend can be great, but here are some reasons why a vibrator is better:
- Your vibrator stays hard as long as you need it to.
- Your vibrator never falls asleep in front of the TV.
- Your vibrator will let you have the remote.
- Your vibrator never needs Viagra!
- A vibrator doesn’t leave the toilet seat up.
A new drama is coming to ITV in the summer of 2016. Brief Encounters is a new 6 part series set in the 1980s from the time when Sex shops were seen to be seedy and grubby. Jacqueline Gold broke that mould and created the world of Ann Summers. A company run by women for women!